The NORM.

Norm...

On normal days, I would spend 9hrs or more on working my way up the corporate ladder.. sometimes I wonder,"Hey! Is this the correct piece of shit that I am climbing?". shouting to my inner part which is struggling to strives for the so called "THE BIG BREAK" that everyone would refer to.

On normal hrsss in a day, I would perform most ppl dislike. WORK till your head drops on the table and talk deliberately to yourself saying,"OMG! Why on earth that I have to do this routine everyday?!". Then an inner conscious will deliberately tells you that, you are working for the PAY. That parts comfort a portion of the madness outbreak in the inner part. Most people do routine everyday but as for me, I meet all kind of SHIT each day depending on the situation and who I dealt with.

On normal minutes in a day, I would crack my head on some problems people wouldn't want to lay their finger on. Minutes turn to hours and hours turns to days, months. If lets say if it ever turns to months. Yes, you won't be seeing me typing this or be mourning about the norm... I would be happy enough to tell you I quited or got fired...

On normal seconds in a day, part of me struggling to get to the toilet and sit on my balls on the water cistern pondering off how to strike the golden pots with 4 digits number which I find totally absurd to do so. The seconds in my life, I would reflect to the decisive moments in life that I would make a crucial part in my work... To get screwed on the spots or to be glorious and applause comes slapping at your faces... That's my moment in a day... satisfying yet pressurized to the core of my existence.

The Norm... passes each year. The yearly increment, bonuses, company trips & etc etc... Some might not ever entitled to what I have mentioned above. The employer will comes out with all kinds of BULL to lay you off.

The QUESTIONs?
Will the norm ever satisfy each and everyone of us? Everyone define "Norm" differently and it make no exception to me either. What is your goal? What is your ambition in life? & What kind of life you want in short?

The ANSWERs!
There's no answer unless you find it on your own...

To be anything you desire is defined accordance to no standards nor laws. To be successful or non successful is defined differently on each individual. Successful is a word, passion, strength & goal etc... it has infinite definition as well as the word "LOVE".

Is almost 5:30pm. Is time to pack up and head home. I'm done with enough SHIT for today. Tomorrow is a new day. Look ahead for what tomorrow has to offer, yesterday is history but offer valuable lessons which life has to offer. Be ready of what's ahead, who knows tomorrow might be your BIG BREAK.

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum