The Holiday

The Merdeka holiday was...


Slacking on bed the whole day - 31st August 2007 Friday cos I had food poisoning. Shit the whole day as well as having fever made the my day worst. Apparently I didn't do much that particular day due to health condition as well as Jacky is WORKING! and Alan is busy off with PS2 & waiting for Aileen's arrival from Si bu.

Saturday came... The stomach ease a bit but the fever is still there. My reluctance to visit the clinic caused the delay of recovery. Still, in the evening I had dinner with my friends at Sungai Wang's Hot Mama restaurant. Then we are off separately way back to our destination. My destination is back home to rest more. Apparently I do have a short video feed on what happened in the cafe but it took darn long to upload in youtube so I guess next time, Kenny! ha ha! Thank goodness right!

Sunday just flew passes yesterday without much thing I did that I remember productive. haha~ I went to visit my friend in Kelana Jaya. He just moved there not long ago. I guess he is expecting his first born around Jan 2008.

The past few weeks I was doing something, I guess I'll make an announcement shortly after this. Oh yea. On the 8th & 9th were a date for hardcore Malaysian gamers. I was there the second day to check out any freebies or not. Yeah, got some free stuff. Free online game - beta. Get to see some cosplay chicks on the spot too. ha ha!


Welcome to World Cyber Game 2007!


Starcraft, Warcraft, Fifa, etc etc.


Gosh! It took me an hour to load only two picture. ahaha~! Ihis is driving me nuts! I should have better things to do. I'll load more picture when the internet connection is better.

I shall stop here! The stomach is rumbling! XD Before that I shall make a short announcement, a short post after this. Till then, cya!

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum