On V-Day itself.

February the 14th - 2008.

I had my first Teh Tarik Ais (Cold Ice Milk Tea) after my return back to KL. The weather was fine but something doesn't seems right on this particular day. I'm missing something I guess.


D-Lite - Teh Ais (Ampang Park)

The thrill of eating 'Asam Laksa' early in the morning for breakfast makes my day better and beautiful.

The day was indeed long for me. I had a long queue at the bank & it made my day even longer without me noticing the time flies ahead.



D-Lite - Asam Laksa (Ampang Park)

The clocks was ticking fast as a friend of mine needs to get ready for tonight and I happens to be needed to assist him in search for his valentine's gift.

Necklace, bracelet, watches, perfume & etc ran through our mind in search for an ideal gift. However, rings with carats of diamond strike our mind but reality creeps in and slap us hard.

Rather than of purchasing the above mentioned perhaps something different

Instead we found the "Ultimate Jukebox", the greatest invention of it's kind so far as we all know. The smallest and lightest jukebox ever made in history (That's what I called it).


The "IPOD".


IPOD NANO

The purchase was quick as my friend needs to rush back to get ready for his big night and most importantly he needs to look for a florist- a bouquet for his valentine.




Bouquet brochure.

We dropped by a florist shop somewhere near our place and he ordered his bouquet to be ready and collected later in the evening. Somehow I remembered my last purchased of a bouquet of roses was years back. Too bad I couldn't got the chance to snap his bouquet of pink roses which caused him a bomb.


Jack getting ready with the gift

Finally, I guess everything is set and ready for him & of cos Godspeed, I hope you scores tonight, pal! I hope to hear "good news" soon!

Then again, I'm here blogging & I bet you guessed the whole picture already. How I wish I could say the following to that someone right now...

"And even if the sun refused to shine,
Even if romance ran out of rhyme,
You would still have my heart until the end of time,
You're all I need, my love, my valentine."


Cubicle 24/7 again hereby wishes every couples a Happy Valentines Day.

2 Dreams:

    Is tat poem dedicated to me? *blushed*

    Haha..I'm so thick faced. Anyway, mike, dun worry.. I do l*** u. Happy valentince

    Muacks

     

    LoL~ I'm speechless Jul~

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum