Labour Day outing Part 1



Picture taken in The Botanical Garden of "The Perdana Lake".
Above shot was captured in The Cactus Garden, I spotted a red flower among the thorns of all the cactus that surrounds it. I titled it outshine as it really did outshine the rest. For such a small flower but yet out colored it surrounding. It somehow represents my current self.

May the 1st marked the Labour Day of 2008, it's a public holiday for every citizen of Malaysia. As long as you are a Malaysian, you are spared from work this day but of cos there some who still work.

Current Mood : Shitty ("work influence" - I do believe it somehow does)

I'm gonna continue this post soon. Lousy internet connection, kinda hard to even upload one photo. It took me half an hour for one pic.

I hope everyone do bare with me~~ LOL~ I really hope to spend more time in my life, blog, trying to perfect my shot & etc.

There's so many things to be done. Uncountable yet there's so little accomplishments.

Argh~~

When will it be?

I need my Life's "Big Break"~

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum