Cubicle 24/7

-- Cubicle 24/7 --

At first glance, everyone will be thinking cubicle carries the meaning of a small nut shell where ones crack their head over some simple mathematical equation ( 1+1 = ? ) <= MY DEFINITION apparently thats what I'm doing right now, the so called 'Engineer'. People would says engineer are people who responsible to shaped the human civilization. Do you believe so? Agree? correct me if I'm wrong.

The story of mine would be separate into two parts;

The 'CU' part & the ''BICLE' part..

The 1st part will be coming from 19 years ago at the age approximately of 5.


However, I would never to make it right at the first place. I would just wondering what would I do after I graduated from secondary while staring outside from the window of civic center’s library. I was definitely in a dilemma at that moment.

At young age, mom would have never trusted any baby sister to baby sit both me and my elder brother so she took all the trouble to find something near to her office so that she would have the so called ‘Eagle eye’ over us. I would say the ‘mistrust’ would eventually comes from at one time that our family employed a maid to look after us and it happens that she just flee from our home in the middle of the day (1 month of services) and left both of us at home which caused a havoc in the house *esp the kitchen remembering the idea of toasting banana with pork wrap in the microwave oven.

#Finally, she found an art tuition class near her office as the initial idea was to dump both of us to the tuition center. My brother didn’t buy the idea so eventually he skipped lots of art classes while having fun wondering around the shopping complex to his mischief. I was a toddler then at the age of 5 years so I suppose you won’t expect a kid running around the complex and get lost. >_< (I got lost once). So I spend most of my time in the classes. Passion and the love for drawing, painting became part of my daily bread and water enjoying the every second with my teacher as well as my senior and friends. I was doing more of Pure art and illustration.

It was 2 years or more I spend there. I stopped at the age of 7 when I started primary. The most amazing childhood I loved was indeed from there. ‘CU’ represent the words my teacher told me, ‘The colour on your drawing will always represent your smile and feeling’. She spoken those words in mandarin when I won my first drawing competition organize by Dumex, the prize was ‘Transformer Optimus Prime collectable action figure’ & a hamper. This words imprinted inside me for years till I got lost in the midst of finding my way through life. ‘C’ who stands for colour is general and ‘U’ would stand for a smiley that stretch so wide till it looks likes the alphabet ‘U’.


2nd part would be rather short in the making;

Bicle will be in short form of bicycle. It will be the continuos of CU when I mentioned I got lost while in search of my way through the wild goose chase of dream and reality.

Bicycle – I believe life would be like a person riding a bicycle; everyone is like riding their own bike in search of their life purpose and dreams. Someone might found their dreams and keep on riding their bike. I would be that person if I knew of what I want and should do at this very stage of life. I stumble and fall while in search for my goal and my desire.

I found it finally. It would be my life living with art though at current I would be living in the world of engineering. However, this will not stop me. I realized in later part of life but I would never regret of the decision to start now. It is better to realize now than never.

On the 2nd February 2007 born cubicle 24/7 which will be dedicated to my work of art and my life. I am working on something at the moment to be shared with everyone. It will be my first since ages ago. It will be my milestone to even greater achievement in future.


Thank you for your time reading this moment of clarity of mine.
All comment is welcomed.

‘Life is like riding a bicycle non-stop & the moment you stop, you will fall.’






0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum