Ordinary Day

DREAM

5th March 2007

Since young, I had always been wondering what the purpose of life is. Since then I never did pursue the answer of what to do now or what to do next? Have you ever thought of such question before? Did you found what you are meant for and or should I say did you found your dream?

It was a pleasant evening; as usual the traffic was getting on my nerve while driving down federal highway. All the car is moving apparently very slow and I just can’t myself from taking a few snapshot using my phone.

For most Kay-Lian ( KL’s people), they would rather take the long way then to pay a few ringgit of toll. Well, I wouldn’t blame them due to the increase of toll prices and how congested the city these days can get.

The wind is chasing away the cloud to give way for night to set in. As I noticed through window I found a reflection of myself upon the fading brightness of the sky. Ponder thoughts of what should I do next. Will it be this all year long, will this be the kind of life I would living.

Hm.. I guess I would want to have a pair of wings and fly my way through the heavy traffic without anyone noticing me. I guess everyone would want to have the idea of having the ability to fly. I could not deny that “NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY” – AirAsia’s slogan. >.<>

For me, as an adult flying would meant a different perspective. “Sought for the sky and for reach for endless success”. Aren’t that sounds familiar to each and everyone of us?

I would hereby wish everyone the very best who had yet to found their live journey towards achieving their dreams and not to give up while riding through the roller-coaster of everyday life event which might be ‘One HELL of a ride’. “JUST DO IT” A new year & a new life.

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”

7:30 PM

Apparently I’m still long way before I reach home, I’m still stuck on the stretch of federal highway. “On my way”, would be always an excuse that most people who practically uses on many occasion. Some may find it as a habitat to avoid problems or maybe trying to delay on some urgent matters.

The day ended soon after nightfall at 7:30pm.

BANG~!

Shocked and I was standing in front of my car which I accidentally ramp into the car in front out of carelessness while talking to my brother sitting next to me when I turned my head to face him and for that split seconds I caused the accident.

I was lucky enough that I escaped unhurt neither is my brother.

GOSH~ was the next thing in my mind that follows seeing the damage of my car and the damage I caused on the other. Thanks to the insurance which I am entitled to claim my loses and to repay for the damage I caused on the other car. It was later a nightmare and tedious procedure that night, lodge a police report, getting my car towed away for workshop repairs and tons of other things which I need to follow up closely.

Last but not least, ill be updating my blog the next time/soon I suppose. Just because of one “Silly Mistake” I made while driving. Well, accident is hard to avoid but prevention is better than cure, “YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENTS”. That was what Hit.fm deejay always told drivers on the road to be cautions on the road.

Till then, cya. Until the next post. Stay tune~!

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum