UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Apparently you had already noticed that there were some slight adjustment to my blog. I am still editing the Html thingy. Gosh, Im a IT noob.

Ah~ At the meant time, I might as well drop down a few words here.

HATE IT~!

Today is my third day of work since coming back from kch. Save me!! O LORD, Good gracious, I'd been sitting on my chair with my soul less body facing the monitor thinking of what to do next.. hm... to be honest, I'm bored enough to actually edit my blog's template for this past 2 days without doing anything. All thanks to the brilliant me that I finished most of my work before going back to kch... Ahahaha~ everyone should be thinking that not to have any/too much work load would be fine and 'just great' but apparently for me, I eventually 'enjoyed' the first hour of it which then follows by hours of total nut cracking session due to over dose of sugar level circulating inside my brain due to heavy consumption of 'gula-gula' (sweets) & coffee to keep me from dozing off to winter wonderland. >.<

I had yet to update anything about my cny back in kch due to busy schedule and 'I DIDN'T took any picture during that one whole week!'. However, thats about whats happens during cny for me. It was hectic visiting and 3 movies in 3 days, outing with friends and etc.

TEH TARIK

I guess I will stop for the time being. The urge to go 'YAM CHA' (tea time) has arrived. Ahahaha~ BOSS~ "teh tarik kau kau satu!"

Apparently Ill fix my blog's template as soon as I can/capable T.T


(P/s: Up coming post - my first xxx)

.:m.i.k.e:.


0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum