Weekends

Ah....

I really do loves weekends...

In 19 days to go and I shall have my 4 days break - *Very short*. I just couldn't wait for that day to come.


Picture taken in "Taiping Lake, Perak" - 2008

While waiting for my short break in May, I'm hoping for another break through. Keeping my fingers crossed while holding onto my belief that my dreams & determination can drive me through.



Lately or I would say it happened since a while back...

I'm been *mood less* whenever I wanted to update my blog.

My mind just freeze at the point that whenever I wanted to blog and with my "Superb" (being sacrastic) internet connection I subscribed added more spices to the mood.

I had to stop here, kinda a short one cos I'm rushing out. I can't believe myself in those days I just spend hours to write a freaking long post and with this kind of internet connection??? I am just speechless when I come to think of it.

Maybe my patience had failed me these days. haha~

By the way, I shall post more pictures up soon.

Till then, cya =D

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum