I love FOOD yet there's so much PREPARation!!

These Day...

Kitchen has officially became part of my life...



Something new... something refreshing (for the nutshell)...


Everyday was Kitchen.. KITCHEN... and more kITcHeN!!!!


From morning till noon... Kitchen...

From 6 star and above till the lowest I get is 5 star... type of KITCHEN...


MY BELLY GROWLed ferociously non stop... I was indeed hungry...



Time is hard to pass by as currently I am still doing the "NAtional Service" kind of thingy...

New things to learn but not that hard to grasp BUT extremely hard to digest...

Food has always been part of my life (technically =D) ... Each day I learned more about food... Good food... delicious food... in short quality food...

The food in the brochures were very appealing and it like popping out right in front of my eyes whenever I start hallucinating (sleepy) argh... it's untouchable nor it is eatable...

Slowly I was dozing off unexpectedly YET with my eyes wide opened... (how i wish)



aRgh.... looking at me watch!! 5:30pm!!!

Hurray~ is time to go back... =)

A day at work yet realizing time passes by that fast...


I believed it happens to everyone before.
&
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


& sTop lying to yourself if you say No!



Cheers,
Mike

Goals in near future:-
Gonna need sometime to do some updating. (Blog) weekly? monthly?
KINDA busy =)

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum