Finally....

THE 1st time I saw this...

Please wait....


... loading .....
..... loading.......
....... loading........
......... loading..........
............ complete ..........









I was in deeply in love with it... months back while sitting in the cinema waiting for the bloody movie to start there's always some commercial on the big screen.. and I saw this again...

I was so tempted to... but I resisted the temptation because it is not a necessity and I still have my beloved 200 pound beauty (you will know what I meant later - below... ). Putting the consideration of "Oops I did again!"... and regret later of spending unnecessary...





Then WTF! & OMLG (oH my Loving God) !! My 200 pound Beauty a.k.a Nokia 3660 Phone spoiled!!! It was totally not functional! Took it to the Nokia mobile stall to fix it, they told me, " Leng zhai, you phone so old like a grandmother already, is time that you have to let it go." WTF! It just died like that! I got only one thought in mind at that very moment, Gosh! Money!! ....





Speechless yet sad, I'm worried about the money and the reluctant to fork out the money to get a new phone - EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY! and Eventually I delayed the pain for 3 months by borrowing an extra mobile phone that my house mates has and ANOTHER reason that I'm sad is because my this particular nokia phone was the first mobile phone that I bought for myself 5 years back when I got my first paycheck... hm... not my first paycheck to begin with but to be exact is few months of paychecksSs.. ha ha...


Gosh... 3 Months without a proper phone... then...

Finally... I burned a hole in my pocket last night and is like Earth met its end when countless Meteorite strikes endlessly to its very core....





(p/s: Picture taken from MyPDACafe - Lazy to take photo =D ) lol!

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum