"Samhain Night"

Halloween is officially today, 31st October 2007 and with less anticipation for the festival seen on the streets or anywhere else in Malaysia. I would say it kinda disappointing. HA! Sad to say that I'm not into this festival too. Lately I've to stay up late for work. I guess I'm been tight down with too much work lately. I couldn't find much time for myself these days.





I guess that it would be great if I get to try out all those halloween costumes to the costume parties, trick-treating, bonfires, visiting "Haunted houses" and viewing horror films. Hm.. I guess I can try viewing horror films but not visiting Haunted Houses. ahaha~
I might shit my pant if I ever see a ghost, who knows right. Don't laugh, You might to. heh!

The festival of Halloween originated from the Pagan festival Samhain. It is celebrated among the Celts of Ireland, Irish. Throughout history, the Scottish immigrants carried the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century.



So what's your ideal costumes for tonight? .. I guess Kenny sia already had something in mind.



Tell me, who wouldn't want to have this costumes?! 300! - Spartan costumes. of cos you need a decent build to wear this kind of costumes. You know what I mean. hah!



Macho type of costumes

For those who enjoyed being wacky, I guess people like Adrian fits this great! lol!


Austin Power costumes


Or maybe you can try out witty captain jack sparrow costumes, mate! I think it's rather cool. I guess the costumes do comes with the wig with it & supposing if it's not then I suppose you can afford a wig. FIY, a wig doesn't comes cheap. By all means, you can always try investing on a mop. It should just do the job fine. haha.


Captain Jack Sparrow Costumes


But then again.... I guess not anyone out there would have a chance to get hold of this one...










Imagine one day (On Halloween Night) some kids wearing this mask and knocks on your door steps asking for candy (Halloween-Treat-treating). - My Gosh, the thought of it just gave me the instant goosebumps - ^.^

"It's not sexual, we're going to sleep -
I tuck them in and I put a little music on and when it's story time I read a book"
-Michael Jackson-

p/s: story time heh...

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum