The Raya HolidaysSs....

I thought it was a four days ordeal...


I thought I would rot at home doing nothing, probably some blogging and etc... or gaming my brains out during the night with my friends... but somehow I manage to spend my time with someone...


It was a holiday with her...





Staring endlessly at some Television kid shows.. I guess kids todays love the Purple dinosaur show (Bunny the Purple dinosaur) so much and to compare to my time, all we got was this big yellow bird (Big Bird in Sesame Street) ...




Ahahaha... adorable!... apparently I need to set my camera ISO very high to capture picture of her cos she just won't stay still... causing noise issues to my picture quality...



Sometimes she would be very noisy and a headache to everyone...



She noticed that I'm taking pictures of her without her permission... No! Don't touch the lenses!



So I decided instead of sitting around, I took her outside... it was tedious... argh yes, something caught her attention...




So we went in the Aquaria, she enjoyed herself since it was her first time but it was my hm.. tons of time going to the Aquaria.



Save the turtle and do your part. There's a turtle adoption program going on in the Aquaria for the past months where you can adopt a baby turtle and name it after you or anything to your liking and it also comes with a micro chips tagged onto it.



This tortoise was gazing at the spot light... at first sight, I thought it was a deco but it turned its head after 5 mins... yes, I starred at it for 5 mins. =)



Inside the underwater tunnel. Gosh, look at that grouper... its gigantic!



Around 3p.m, everyone was rushing to see the feeding session.



Yesh, you get to see the divers feed the sharks too... Ah, I know what you are thinking? No, the divers didn't feed it with meat... yes, it was meat but just fish as bait. haha...



Soon later, we manage to muscle through the crowd and headed off back home because the little one had started to cry cos she is exhausted after the long day of walking and sight seeing.

Dinner was served as normal, a few dishes of vegetables and soup for the night and good times always flies fast. Is time to say good bye. Then again I hope to see her again =)



Maybe soon we can play, scissors, rock & paper again.

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum