The 4th Day Of Christmas Morning

On the early morning of the 4th day of Christmas, 29th December 2007.


As I lay my butt comfortably on my broken chair while seeing my reflected self on the monitor. Gosh~ the panda eye is back. Apparently I just came back from work around 1a.m in the morning. I just can't restrain myself from switching on the computer and internet.

Well, I couldn't and didn't blog since my last post dated early December due to one cause "Laziness" and of cos work plays an important contribution to my daily life schedule.

I ain't gonna posts a long one here and in fact I will be out from town tomorrow and I shall be back on next year!!! 2008!!!

Oh my gawd, time flies like there's no tomorrow. Just a wink of an eye, a new year unfold. I guess this will be my last post for this year. I shall come back approximately on the 2nd of January 2008. Behold more photos shall come your way and it shall include the late entry of Christmas 2007. Well... by then, it's still Christmas - 9th Day of Christmas -

Off I go then...



By the way, I'm really liked her...

I would say this frankly...

Upon every season of Christmas - I shall indulge you once again and again and again...






The returning seasonal holiday beverages, Starbucks Mocha Praline Frappuccino blended coffee.


0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum