I know....

Ya.. I know.. I know..

It been rather late to post my Christmas picture 2007. At least I'm back with some posts.
Been quite busy after the new year holidays but today happens to be a public hol so I planned to take some time off to do some posting. It won't be a long one I guess. Just some random picture that I took during the festive season.



'The Pavilion" - One of the prestigious mall in the heart of the golden triangle -


On the 15th December, my mum and aunties visited Kay El with just one sole intention - "Shopping". It's obvious that women likes to shop. I'm saying that only a handful of them thought otherwise but majority of them do likes to shop.

And I know all the guys out there agree so with me.




The spacious interior design creates the expression of how grand and prestige the place is. The center court was staged with an enormous Christmas tree lighted up with fabulous fiber optics lights to catch the eye of passer by and shoppers.

Well, that's marketing in short.


"The singing tree" - as reported by the media.

Choirs slowly filled the gigantic tree from sopranos to bass. Each one of them stood their place with confident while the conductor stood proudly on the stage waiting to perform her magic touch. The conductor swing her magic wand gently and slowly the sound of angels filled the air, on lookers and shoppers stood still gazing with their mindless thought while being carried away by the superb performance of the choirs.

For me, I'm busy snapping picture. =)


- Sopranos - =)

Soon after my visit to the Pavilion, we dropped by Starhill Gallery. To my disappointment, there's not much of Christmas decoration because every year they do have one of the best decoration in town. I really don't know why there isn't any much this year.



The gigantic chandelier of Starhill gallery-


On the 23rd of December 2007, I visited One Utama. I was told that it was a fantastic Christmas scene there and so I traveled there.


-The Last Supper - ?!?!

Apparently I stumble across this sight inside a boutique selling women accessories. hm...




The gigantic Drummer boy- aha~

Just wow~ to describe the center stage decoration. Tons of people flocks to the area to take pictures and kids rush their parents on site to witness these fabulous stage. There is no doubt that I was amazed too. Last year was the Mickey mouse theme but this year was totally the unexpected.



From the little drummer boy to the enormous one moved and turned by the help of mechanical devices. It's like a giant robotic mechanism. You know, Transformer the movie was a hit last year, I guess it brought the impact to lots of people - consumers in short -




I guess that's it for my Christmas posts. I wanna cut it short because I do not intend to drag it too long either and about my Christmas eve dinner. I guess I'll pass it. I spend it in a Japanese buffer restaurant "Shogun" with my family and friends and I can tell you it worth every single penny on it. About the food, I'm too busy with the foods and there's no picture taken. =) Nothing fancy.

Then again, Christmas is all about family, sharing & the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Dreams:

    OMG.. the deco there is fabulous lah... FABULOUS!!!!! How i wish i can be there and snap those photo too... ~>.<~

     

    haha... the deco is indeed fabulous. I just hope each year will be better.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum