New Year Holiday P1



The day started early as I carried my backpack and head to the nearest train station to head north.

Excitement runs down my spine with the feeling just like a child who had never sat on a train before. It was freezing cold that particular morning due to the heavy down pour earlier, inside the train was cold too and I was left hugging my backpack tightly to beat the coldness.

People slowly filled the train cabin. I was anxious for the train to start. Choo~choo~ cho~ to my destination. Moments later, the train started to heat up and off we go.




The clock was ticking, the sun started to crawl back out from the dark grey sky. Bright and blazing the glare it was shining through the wind screen of the train compartment.

There’s another 4 hours to go till I reach my destination so I grabbed a book from my backpack and sat quietly. The train dashed rapidly on the rail track generating some very unpleasant sound to the ears and with the addition of some disturbance within the train cabin of children whining resulting to the thought of sleeping through the journey subsides.

I was thinking...

What is the moment in life that you think is the best place and time to do some reflections? A handful from the working communities would say, “I need some peace!” Thus, reflection seldom comes into the picture not until one drop into hot soups or even worse they just put the blame on life itself.

I guess the greatest peace you can find is always what we call “The Peace” within but how many of you had found that kind of peace?



Oh my gosh! It took forever to reach there. I guess it was worth the wait after all. Hours later I found myself lying beside a lake gazing at smash mellow clouds.




The times spend just by looking at my surrounding does make lots of different. Every single posture and gesture a person makes significantly represent something. It is just a matter of how we notice them and the question "If we notice that simple movement of a human body".

A simple gesture of a person can means a thousand words.


But I guess I won’t be seeing this sight in this part of the world =)




2 Dreams:

    where's this place mike?

     

    OH ya~ I happens to forgot to introduce the place, is north of peninsular malaysia, Perak, Taiping.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum