New Year 2008

A new year unfold a new chapter and opportunities for everyone and making no exception for me. This year definitely marks an important year to me.

Resolution???

What's that? haha~

Making a list of resolution for a new year is easy and with a pen at hand, it is easily written with just a thought or two but striking it off one by one with your pen or pencil is entirely different story to tell.

So what's your resolution and how will your determination carries your through this 12 months?

Mine? I hope and strive for it to come all in place this year 2008.



- That would be me in action-

I hereby wishes everyone a Happy New Year 2008 and all the best in all of your future undertaking this year - Cubicle 24/7


Next posts - New year holiday whereabout post -

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum