New Year Holiday P2

Continue from my last post, kindly refer to the last 2nd picture. Did anyone spotted something from just across the lake where a few coconut trees are at sight . If you happens to notice that there's a couple taking their wedding pictures. I just happens to spot them and with my 12x optical zoom lens to capture that moment.

Life can be fill with so many unexpected things happening, a constant thing in life is all about change. What can we do about it? =)

Did you ever ponder why so much that had already happens in your life and the funny part is that you still can't grasp hold of the truth behind it. What is best to be done and to live your life to the fullness?

For me, I hope living through each day without any regrets.

How about you?




The weather is just right for outdoor activities on that particular day. I just love the outdoor with my camera strapped on my shoulder. From the weather forecast that day, morning - bright & shiny, noon - bright & shiny, evening- thunder storm.

Only one thought ran through my mind, I need to finish up and get going before the rain hits hard but with my left brain telling me that it won't rain based on the forecast, I just proceed without haste that I would just enjoy my day stroking and snapping photo around.




The bamboo leaves swung gently, I was indeed relieve because apart of the striking sun, I have some breeze to cool down the heat. I guess rain is approaching and so I started to head back, packed my things and off I go.



Some thoughts stumble me while I'm taking this lovely bamboo scene. There's a women in her late 20's I guess whom I thought was apparently having her usual jogging session then a while later...

This scene follows:-



A guy was chasing from behind on a bicycle shouting out, "Don't run so fast, I can't catch up with you!'.

At first, I dropped my jaw laughing out loud inside saying, "Oh my gawd, you are on a bicycle and she is just running with her two foot!"

I just smile when I saw this funny scene. Sometimes in life we tend to overlook opportunities and chances that are right in front of us. What actually did we miss out? When we are aware of this missing part, we will run and chase after it... but to our dismay it may just be gone and is already far beyond our reach. =)

I'm sorry that I've not been updating lately. Due to bad internet connection, I wasn't able to upload most of the picture which I had tried several times and days. I'll wrap up this new year holiday's post on my next post soon. I guess I'll stop here for the time being.

At the same time, cubicle24/7 wishes everyone...

"Happy Chinese New Year 2008."

4 Dreams:

    Mike, happy Chinese new year to you too. Can't wait to see u during CNY soon

     

    jUL, haha~ hey, u going to Jo's organized reunion party. by the way, u going to yee ting wedding? lol~ see u soon. i'll be back next tuesday. Happy CNY to you too.

     

    Nice photos ...

     

    Thanks~ =)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum