18th of March



It was not exactly *my day* on that day (18th March) with my finger crossed & hoping nothing will go wrong.

1. I was late for work due to *I don't know why* that caused the massive jam.

2. I rushed to finish my work like a mad dog chasing after his own tail not knowing *why on earth should I be doing this at the first place* because I was informed that there will be a *last minute meeting* notice from the client.

3. I didn't had my lunch. On the bright side (Diet?? - I must) but the worse part was that I will have enough blood sugar to pump to my brain which indirectly made my day worsen when I talked rubbish during the meeting (*Joking - Maybe I thought too much - precaution is alway better than cure) and still I ate nothing except breathing in O2 and drinking H2O.

4. The day ended rather smooth. Thank God!

5. There was only one thing that came clear at first thought that I wanted to do. I need FOOD!

I reached home around 8:00am and settled some other matters. It was almost 9pm and it was time for my dinner.

Korean BBQ at Taman Desa, OLD KLANG ROAD.



Korean food always served with lots of side dishes.



The meats were cooked on the spot.



There was this little mechanical exhaust system that acted like a little chimney.



Muakz! It was just simply delicious!



The pancake is kinda like an egg omelet with mixtures of lots of vegetables and meat.



Kimchi is one of the *must order* dishes in Korean cuisine if you likes spicy food of cos.



Try to make a guess for the picture below:-



I think I'll just stop here for the time being cos is time to head home & stay tune for more.

The picture is referred to My next post:-
Halyconstudio raided my PLACE and KL.

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum