The bucket list

Weekend always passes by very fast. However, I spend my Saturday doing much of nothing and I guess going out was not the option cos it was like cats and dogs out there the whole day. As the rain stopped in the evening, I had a short session of basketball with my mates and head to the "Mamak" for supper. Playing with a totally empty stomach gave me weak legs. LOL~

Soon after the supper, we visited the *LOCAL DvD vendor* wink* for dvd.

We bought a few dvds for the night.

We viewed...

"The Bucket List"



I would definitely say this movie is a sentimental drama that as a viewer touches your emotions. If you like drama and not just another typical Hollywood film, I guess this show is for you provided that you appreciate a movie that had less "Ooh Ha" in it but uses more of your comprehension side.

The performance from Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman as expected were brilliance and top notch. The film is funny and it touches your feeling. I wouldn't want to elaborate any further as I hate spoilers too. Haha...

I highly recommend anyone to view this show "The Bucket List".

Maybe the poster should be like the following:-

Confused???

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum