A day in the Park.



Last Sunday, I visited "Taman Botani" of Putrajaya. Lovely and *short* experience.

Opening Hours:
Park:
Daily - 7.00 am to 6.00 pm (including public holidays)

No fees required.

But somehow I reached the destination at approximately *5.00pm*. Dammit! darn useless *Road directional board* =) Without much hesitation I still proceed with my visit.



The canopy bridge of the Taman Botani. The sight was breathtaking. The wind is catching up and the mush mellow clouds were blown away.

Giving it's way for a heavy down pour.



Soon after we departed from the park, we stopped by one of the signage of Putrajaya itself.

Most of the people would parked their car by the road side to catch some fresh air as it was windy and cooling that particular evening.



Practically I was shooting non stop until my camera's battery ran low.

Below here were my last two shots.



Rain followed.

I soon left Putrajaya and head home.



I shall try to post more often and most of my post will be photos instead of words that make your head spin.

Feel free to comment =)

Enjoy and hope you all likes the photos I had taken.

0 Dreams:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum